V-PRO is fast becoming an essential veterinary tool, providing a practical solution to equine health monitoring & reducing pressures on human resources in the equine clinic setting.
All patient data is held within your organisation account – simply scan the horse microchip with the V-PRO device and place it in the smart harness. Each patient can be assigned to an individual veterinarian or be monitored by the team. V-PRO enables detailed equine oversight to be delivered anywhere, day or night.
Within Equine hospitals and clinics V-Pro can provide continuous monitoring of vital signs 24 x 7 providing better insights into patient health and recovery. The app is designed to support the way your practice works – with adjustable monitoring thresholds, customisable alerts and flexible monitoring protocols.
- In-built chip scanning to ID each horse quickly and easily.
- Realtime ICU monitoring – spot changes in vitals or behavior as they happen.
- Conduct full ECG both at the touch of a button – at rest ECG exercise ECG.
- Remote access via the app reduces the requirement for out of hours clinic staff.
- Alerts can be delivered to across the clinic or to specific vets.
- Evaluate cardiac and behavioral anomalies in pre-purchase or fitness examinations – box walking etc.
The embedded ECG electrodes facilitate cardiac investigation at the touch of a button. Collection of ECG data can be initiated through the app and run for a period of 24 hours without interruption.
- Fully wireless solution with remote streaming to the cloud.
- Conduct ECG analysis anywhere, in-clinic or on the farm.
- 24 hour ECG, Live ECG & Exercise ECG.
- Heart Rate variability analysis software built-in.
- Gain better insights into the causes of anomalies and poor performance.
The V-Pro system enables vets to provide intensive monitoring beyond the hospital environment for the first time. This ‘out-patient’ service can prevent unnecessary trips to the hospital and enable greater levels of care to be extended to horses on the farm.
Quick ECG can be captured on-site and analysed to assess whether treatment is necessary. Horses at risk of colic can be monitored closely from anywhere.
- Plug and play. Monitor horse health from anywhere – better insights delivered remotely.
- Remote motion and vital sign analysis performed on an out-patient basis.
- Extend the level of veterinary service you can offer.
- Monitoring data can be shared with the owner/carer via the guest app if required.
Monitor horse vitals and cardiac health in real-time from anywhere.
Real-time biometric data monitoring in the palm of your hand
The app is available for both Apple iOS and Android platforms